Saturday, July 19, 2008

Newspaperzzz


As I woke up this morning I was thinking that I need to clear this newspapers off from my desk. Actually this newspapers brings a lot of memory to me..cheewaah..Yea seriously, this is my collection of Borneo Bulletin since the 1st of January 08 until now. This is one of the preparation that I have made for my AFCB (Armed Forces Commision Board) which was held on 9th June 08 to 13th June 08. This is to improve my grammar and to make myself knowledgeable and informative in anythings especially the current issues. The hot topic during my AFCB - Cyclone Nargis in Myanmar, earthquake in china, Tobacco act in Brunei, Rise in the price of fuel and food, and of course Euro 2008. A lot of hardwork have been done but unfortunately I failed my AFCB :( .. Ehm...although I failed my AFCB, there is a lot of good things can be taken from it. Previously I was a 'never touch any reading material' sort of guy, and now I like to reads newspaper and watch news channel CNN, BBC and Al-Jazeera.. Isn't that cool? hehe..

I feel honoured too to get to know my 2 syndicate officers Lt Col Idris and Maj. Alirupindi.. They are professionals, they try hard to help us through and they keep on giving us motivation. Have u seen Lt. Col. Idris..?? Yea, he's in the picture...But he is the marching commander during His Majesty's 62nd B'day anniversay..He was my syndicate officer..salute sir..



And during my AFCB its great to be in the same group with the 7 member of the group - Arif, Reamy, Hanif, Amirul, Fifi, ZulF(not the singer), Akram..and not to forget Yazid (nada dlm gmbr)..These guys are great, we clicked with each others, we worked very hard as a group, helpful to each others and these guys are crazy too..hehe.. Finally,there is one more thing that need to be mention..*baca secara whisper ah* jangan gtau urg ah...ada satu malam atu...c mirul ngigau..mbari ijab lah igauannya atu...apa d igaukannya atu,biarlah rahsia...kami 8 org sja tau..hahah..sorry mirul...



To Reamy, ZulF, Arif, Akram and Yazid..All the best wiff you guys punya FIB...k..Mudahan berjaya..

No comments: